Search results

1. B

Fishing Report PERCH

My buddy finally got his boat repaired. We would like to give a test on Sunday. Our plan through conversation was to target perch but I told them the board had zero reports. We can’t do Elbow for walleye or bows. We are very limited. If any are out there could u PM me to try an area. It won’t be...
  2. B

Perch biting

Due to health reasons and numerous other problems that I could not ever get out, I was wondering if there are Perch Charters starting up. I’m looking for a dinner of the real stuff, not the grocery store goods. Please let me know
  3. B

Worth It ???

How is the fishing been in The Inner Bay, North Shore, Bluffs etc. ??? I have only been out twice this year and I am trying to convince a buddy to take us out Sunday as the wind looks like it is taking a rest on Sunday. Hopefully the water is not Chocolate Milk and if we go becomes a sit and...
  4. B

I/O Swim Platform

A friend lost a white one step plastic swim platform off the back of his boat Sunday August 19th Somewhere between Turkey Point Marina and Normandale. If you see it and pick it up please PM me and hopefully we will arrange for the return of it. With it being lightweight I would suspect it floats...
  5. B

Big Question

I have been reading all the fishing reports for quite a few weeks. I would like to give perch or walleye a try but is it really worth the five or 6 hundred dollars for 5 guys to fish and come home empty. This is the way we would have to do it with a charter so I see no reports for the dollars to...
  6. B

WELLS

Has anyone stopped by Wells Bait lately and do they have minnows in stock? Friends say very hit and miss at that Bait shop.
  7. B

Weekend

From what I'm seeing in reports so far the winds are going to rule on the water this weekend in the eastern basin.:( I'll be searching the Horty Report.(y)
  8. B

Weather

Weather Network on T.V says chance of severe weather tomorrow in places but Sailflow shows not to bad on Erie maybe some heavy winds. Anybody hear any different and would like to comment? Wind gust SW 20 miles per hour maybe is that bad in inner bay area? I use to fish there but have not been...
  9. B

Is It True

I was hoping to fish in the Bay Sunday and just heard from my buddy who was taking me that the Pottahawk Bash was Sunday. Is that a true scoop?? If it is then trip will be cancelled as we had to many problems at a ramp and boats flying around us with party people where we were fishing to do it...
  10. B

Happy Happy

Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2015. Here's to good health and happiness.
  11. B

Dover Perch

Hi to all. I would like to get my mother in law out of the house to keep her active. She is 80 and likes to fish but you have to just take her there as she believes she can't do that anymore. She lives in Port Dover so I was wondering if there are any spots land or boat to get her out for...
  12. B

Temagami

Heading to Temagami this weekend for a week of fish and stories with a bunch of buddies. Has anyone been there that could help us with a few areas to catch some big ones or little ones? Bass, Walleye and Pike will be targeted most. Also a few beveridges lol!! I know there are a lot of shoals...
  13. B

STORM

Hi All I was out on the Inner Bay this afternoon with some friends boating. A big front came through but prior to this I heard a mayday call from Coast Guard about a boat taking on water in the Burwell/Bruce area. I hope all involved in the disabled boat and rescuers are all ok. There must have...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks