Temagami

Bent Pole

Heading to Temagami this weekend for a week of fish and stories with a bunch of buddies. Has anyone been there that could help us with a few areas to catch some big ones or little ones? Bass, Walleye and Pike will be targeted most. Also a few beveridges lol!!

I know there are a lot of shoals and rocks in that lake but we will cruise around gently to try and find fish. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I haven't fish temagami, but have fished a smaller lake a few times that's very close to it. The best method for walleye is fishing small bays where the wind is blowing into them towards shore and you need to look for green water close to shore. A simple slip float and worm fished along the edge of the clear/green water transition has resulted in tons of walleye being caught from shore for me.

I stumbled upon this while fishing for smallies off the dock one day...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks