Search results

1. hondarancher

Help

How do I post in the classifieds? I hit the post thread button but it won’t allow me to post
  2. hondarancher

Dipsey

Just curious what size dipsey everyone using ? Thanks
  3. hondarancher

Wind app

This has probably been talked about before but can’t find it. What app is everyone using for wind predictions? My current one is not very accurate
  4. hondarancher

Burwell

What channel you guys use on water 19?
  5. hondarancher

new to hunting

Just getting back into duck hunting with my son. I have been told it is legal to hunt the bay. Just put anchor down and throw decoys out? Is this true? Also never hunting long point duck blinds are there blinds you can walk to or do you need a boat. Thank you
  6. hondarancher

Where is the elbow?

Heard a lot of great things happening at the elbow. Usually fish from burwell but not much luck so far. How do I get to the elbow? And where is it? Thanks
  7. hondarancher

Trolling speed

Just wondering how fast you guys troll for eyes? I was once told if your catching farm animals your going to slow. On Sunday I was going from 2.5-3.1 mph and still catching silver bass and sheepshead. Did manage a couple eyes as well. Am I going to fast for eyes ?
  8. hondarancher

Port burwell

I am hearing from guys at work that people are catching perch at port Rowan. I always thought that nobody ice fished there as it is not safe ice. Do people fish there?
  9. hondarancher

Planner boards

What are most of you guys running off your boards? Just 5 colour or are you adding something else to achieve more depth?
  10. hondarancher

Best wind for burwell

Maybe a stupid question but have to ask-anyway. What's the best wind for fishing out of burwell? Thanks
  11. hondarancher

Help

Fairly new to this pickerel fishing and usually go out of burwell and catch some but after reading all the post on port Bruce area I would really like to try it. Can someone give me the address and phone number of the launch so I can enter it my GPS would like to go out Friday thanks so much
  12. hondarancher

Burwell

New to this and was wondering when fishing in 50-60ft of water out of burwell is it a sand bottom or rock?
  13. hondarancher

Burwell

I would like to try for some eyes this year. When is the best time of year for pickerel and what winds are the most favorable fishing from burwell thanks in advance
  14. hondarancher

Help

So my boys want to go on a roughing camping trip lol so I am asking for your help where can I take the boys camping and do so fishing for pike or walleye. Quantity would be better than quality while fishing.looking to camp on crown land we have a boat and willing to drive around 6 hrs if needed...
  15. hondarancher

Bluff bar

Kinda new to fishing Erie and have found ec10 and 5/6 with the help of others here.now I am interested in bluff bar where is this area? Is there a map I can download thanks
  16. hondarancher

Perching

Any body using worms or artificiala for perch in the bay or is everyone using minnows
  17. hondarancher

Inner bay

Hows the perch fishing around ec10
  18. hondarancher

Winds

New to fishing for pics usually I am on Ontario but what is a good wind direction and speed to fish burrell in a 17ft boat thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks