Search results

1. makoassault

Friday night walleye, Burwell

We left the dock at 5:30pm due to dead batteries, thanks to ron at brad fields for letting us use his booster pack. Went south of Burwell to 59' and started trolling east towards the group of boats. Picked up our first one around 6 so we turned around to try that spot again and picked up...
  2. makoassault

deepest channel to launch from

Where is the deepest launch and channel to get into the bay and to bluffs bar. I've heard of alot of guys churning mud getting into the bay and would like to avoid it. I've never been into the bay before with the big boat and any info would be appreciated.
  3. makoassault

is there any good fishing yet

i was hoping to get out fishing within the next week and wondered if anyone was catching anything. I heard guys were catching perch on the bay and would like to know if the pike are spawning since it turned warm and the ice is out.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks