Search results

1. Hewescraft

Perch Oct 3 Port Bruce

A light work schedule and favourable winds allowed me to get on the water at 2:00 pm Bought minnows in London, two scoops for $17 in a bag with oxygen. 48 feet was the depth east of Bruce approx. two miles west of first windmill. peak time was between 4 and 6 pm fishing by myself ended up...
  2. Hewescraft

Perch Derby

I have seen the signs posted in Bruce but can anyone provide more details on the upcoming perch derby out of North Erie Marina... I see it is advertised as two days?
  3. Hewescraft

So much ice, can't wait for summer.

4. Hewescraft

Final Erie Shakedown.

Going to install an autopilot (Last Raymarine 1000 in existence), put on a power assist winch for the anchor, add about 400 of anchor line. I will then power wash and prep the boat after a season in the water, then one more time out on Erie to try to burn up some gas and catch some September...
  5. Hewescraft

Walleyes out of Bruce Video

I know there are fish on the rods waiting to be pulled in but I was working with newbies.
  6. Hewescraft

Walleye Tourney Port Bruce

Entered the tourney on Saturday, but I was a little confused as to the legalities of it. Rules stated six rods only so I took everything but the six rods off the boat. What they really meant is that you could bring as many rods as you want, but could only use six at a time. Next year I will...
  7. Hewescraft

More Bruce Stories.

Took the boat out on Saturday for its opening run, on the way I remembered that I did not have a net on the boat.... oh well I thought, its only perch. Set up in about 40 feet dropped a line down and immediately had two perch. Out a couple more minnows on, dropped line and boom, fish on... and...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks