Search results

1. M

Boat hit at dock

I doubt insurance would cover it. I THINK boat insurance is usually attached to home insurance. As an aside.... Years ago I had my freshly painted impala ss parked at the back of a lot at a mall in Kitchener. As I'm walking back to the car, I see a blue hair lady park her olds 98 right up the...
  2. M

Turkey Fun, sorry road hunter's??

I hear you OP. I raise Narragansett's and Ridley Bronze tukeys. They wander the 5 acres that are groomed around the homestead. You cant even imagine the number of times I've had clowns pull over and "think about it". Last spring I had someone taking nesting hens and their eggs from inside the...
  3. M

I have seen the ice!!

Im looking for an invite for next time! Ill bring the keg....
  4. M

Hey guys, just wondering if there would be a slip available for sunday overnight with shore...

Hey guys, just wondering if there would be a slip available for sunday overnight with shore power. Planning on fishing early sunday morning, staying the night and fishing monday. Greg would remember my big old yellow starcraft cuddy cabin ;) Thanks Stu
  5. M

Frankenfish Bust

Being a "natural" citizen of Canada grants us VERY special rights. Problem is were too damn ignorant and naive to discover and use said rights and privlages. Be well all Stu
  6. M

Farm animals PT bruce sunday

Also, if anyone manages to scoop up an almost new cold steel ak-47 folder from the depths with a paracord celtic heart braided onto it... that would be my buddys fault (my knife) grrr.....
  7. M

water was real nice...... just about perfect in my books, just a little motion in the ocean ;P Stu
  8. M

After waiting on two sleepy pukey hungovers for an hour this morning, made the 1.75 hour drive. Lines in for not 20 minutes, first puke of the day :) (not me!) had 20 sheep from 60-67 ft of water straight south tried EVERYTHING, caught one decent silver bass. Speeds from 2-3.5 mph depths from...
  9. M

Report Port Bruce 14-7-2012

Here ya go!
  10. M

Report Port Bruce 14-7-2012

Since I liked this guys report style.... Im stealing it! (hopefully thats ok?)Water Conditions: Fairly rough in AM, nice roll by 2PMLocation: Trolled North & South pipeline between Bruce and BurwellFOW: 62' GPS Speed: 2.5-3mph Method Used: 6 Lines In using variety of tech: dipsey # 3 (90' -120'...
  11. M

Bruce yesterday

Headed out with a buddy(just got off night shift), was on water at 10:30, setup by 11:00 in 62' Had a wally on long line rapala perch deep diver 350' back in first half hour, then nothing till about 2:30. Trolled from 62 to 57-58 with the odd rainbow knocking off downrigger 25-30' down on 100'...
  12. M

Port Bruce questions

sounds good, wont be there that early at this point. Flying solo tomorrow, had 2 guys bail at the last minute. So looking forward to the help greg has always offered (but never needed lol) Regards Stu
  13. M

Port Bruce questions

Thinking about heading out of bruce in the morning, but have heard lots of nets in the area. Might be silly questions, but where are they and how are they marked? Last thing i need to do is lose gear/boat to nets. Also wondering what time NEM is open in the morning. Best regards Stu
  14. M

Campingfishing port bruce

Thank you... problem solved :)
  15. M

Campingfishing port bruce

I have the first week of july off, and am looking for a spot to camp/launch boat. I usually launch from NEM (im sure greg remembers the dirty old yellow starcraft chieftan :) I need to pull the boat over night, cause im not sure she'll be floating come morning! So im looking for a spot to do it...
  16. M

Pt Stanley/ Bruce Sat am

quote: Originally posted by erie feeln rumor has it the only reason they were checking is someone heard of 1 guy with 16 to 18 fish in there possesion.busted thats worse than canidian murder charge.[B)]just what we here at the ramp He woulda been one busy boy ;P Stu
  17. M

Pt. Bruce Sat. 28th

Seems that unlike others, we had a real slow morning. Ran southwest to 62', couldnt buy a hit. Pink panties on #3 out 120, green monkey puke out 150 on 3, greasy chicken on 2 back 130, Dreamweaver hot vegge on 2 back 160 headed east towards the pipeline coming out of Burwell, and skirted that...
  18. M

Wiper out of Pt. Bruce?

Didnt get a picture of it before we carved into it, didnt think it was anything strange initially. Its in a bag in the freezer, I will be calling MNR tuesday. The ontario out of doors article popped into my head after discovering the insides were really different. Very dark red meat, and VERY...
  19. M

Wiper out of Pt. Bruce?

Thought it was a real good size white bass, till be got it home and tried to open it up. Had a good look, and referring to an old OOD magazine, realized what we had was a wiper. Anyone else picked one of these beasts up in erie before? Ive never seen one. Fought like a big bass, Initially...
  20. M

Flooring options

If youre going to use lin-x or rhino, or whatever, be sure that your wood is good and dry, and I would either fiberglass or epoxy the bottom of the sheet to seal moisture from the sheeting. I mean, depending on what kind of boat you have. Do it once, do it right! Last thing you want is to trap...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks