I have seen the ice!!

fishemhard

I saw 3 guys ice fishing the mill pond in Dorchester. Doubt any luck to be had, I couldn't believe that there was enough ice already. Small body of water mind you, but constant current under it.

Soon enough boys and girls! Bring on the hardware

Fishemhard

I saw them too on my way to the hill goin sledding with my kids. I walked down and I could see dark snow in spots so I didnt walk out where I was. But there is fish in there, last year I went out there to test run my new fishin shelter and invited my buddy to join me and he showed up with a 60ozer and 30 pieces of Popeye s chicken and we caught gills and crappie all day and saw a nice pike cruising through. Caught a hell of a buzz to lol

I saw them too on my way to the hill goin sledding with my kids. I walked down and I could see dark snow in spots so I didnt walk out where I was. But there is fish in there, last year I went out there to test run my new fishin shelter and invited my buddy to join me and he showed up with a 60ozer and 30 pieces of Popeye s chicken and we caught gills and crappie all day and saw a nice pike cruising through. Caught a hell of a buzz to lol

Im looking for an invite for next time! Ill bring the keg....

nice Rankulizer82, I too have had many events on the mill pond like that as well, pond mills in London is great for that as well.

Good Times

Geez, I'm getting all excited, I'm going down the basement to haul out my ice fishing gear and bucket. Huron. LOL!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks