Search results

1. Houndogger

Boat Mechanic

Hi folks, looking for a mechanic with a good turn around time, to do my bellows, trim senders and shift cables. Too old and lazy to do it myself this time around. Any recommendations?
  2. Houndogger

Any butchers out there?.

Looking for a wild game processing shop. Seem like all the ones I used to use have closed up. Any suggestions? London, St.thomas area.
  3. Houndogger

Muskrat

Was fishing crappie today in longpoint and in all my years of fishing I've never seen as many Muskrat as I did today. Its a trappers paradise out there.
  4. Houndogger

Lost offshore planer board

Lost an offshore board off of Bruce today. Love to get ahold of the guy that told me he picked it up on the radio. Thanks in advance.
  5. Houndogger

Central basin fish

Punched a 3 man ticket today out of the central basin this weekend! Go get em!
  6. Houndogger

Watch for net in bruce

Heads up there’s a huge net or (nets) out of Bruce. Slightly west of the pier it Goes from 52ft to 44ft. Biggest net I’ve ever laid eyes on. Be careful it’s not marked the best.
  7. Houndogger

Lake Whittaker

Anyone know if lake Whittaker is still frozen over? Looking to take the canoe out for a bit. Thanks in advance.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks