Search results

1. Paul Hodges

What in tarnation...

well, everyone has an opinion of what the numbers are for deer hunting and also saying more are killed by cars lately, well my opnion, half those deer are killed in and around close to town , where they can,t be hunted, I listen to police scanner and a lot of collisions are in town and also a...
  2. Paul Hodges

Deer stand, spot and stalk, or deer drives

man o man , can,t miss, I thought that I was the only to think, like you do, why does there have to be so many tags out there for one person, I will never figure that out and to just surround them with ten hunters and kill everything in site is definitely not hunting, definitely a slaughter...
  3. Paul Hodges

summer from hell continues

should have never left Ontario Eh?
  4. Paul Hodges

anyone still trolling?

well I,m thinking about going out of port Stanley and do some trolling one more time on sunday
  5. Paul Hodges

summer to forget

hey lifesabeech, been there with back fusion, got pins and screws, back there two, but not sure what kind of meds you are on, but might want to talk to your doc about ralivia or tramadol, same drug, but seems to work for me as far as pain, I can,t seem to slow down with my life, but they seem to...
  6. Paul Hodges

Winds = waves?

I like that one
  7. Paul Hodges

LP Beach

Any word yet that they were rescued?
  8. Paul Hodges

Rondeau

well hopefully you don,t have a big boat, but last time I was there a couple of years ago, my 17 bow rider would not go up on plane , due to low water levels and weeds, mind you did catch real nice bass and perch but was real hard trying to get up and going until I got out into middle of bay
  9. Paul Hodges

Sunday Port Bruce ????

Gee, you would think there is a bunch of guys laying around looking at the clouds and weather wishing they were out fishing or something. LOL
  10. Paul Hodges

LPB fishing?

the way the wind is shaping up for the weekend so far , it might be crowded at long point, because it doesn,t look good to get on the lake anytime soon
  11. Paul Hodges

rescue

has anyone heard anything about rescue 5 miles out of port bruce last night? heard on scanner about 10pm, fire, ems and opp called out, someone from beach seen flares shot up and later around midnite they had towed a boat in
  12. Paul Hodges

Walleye pt Stanley Saturday

I was out at 42 feet. A couple of knock offs, lost one horsing it in and lost a big walleye at back of boat, went out to 52 feet but was marking a lot more back around 42 so. Worked back and picked up nice big walleye and the biggest perch I have ever seen and I did launch out of port Stanley
  13. Paul Hodges

crooked load hate it and waste time at launch

where are you ramping? if you ramp at stans marina and you pull boat out on left side the ramp there is on a angle and even with boat guides I have a hard time trying to get it to stay off the fenders, sometimes I pull it out and then put it back in on right side for a second if not busy and it...
  14. Paul Hodges

No Extra Tags For 90

well we had that meeting all across wmu 90,s awhile back with the mnr and jeff yurek, everyone was saying that they are not seeing deer like they use to and also didn,t want shotguns in 92, so the biologist said no extra tags this year in the 90,s as a precaution, not any science behind it or...
  15. Paul Hodges

Slow day port bruce July 10 2014

Was out of port Stanley, checked out for some Wally's and bows, no luck and started to get rough and got in closer for perch and all I caught was a tiny perch and a rough ride back in
  16. Paul Hodges

Stolen Outboard

not assuming anything but on kijiji a guy from stratford selling a 4 hp evinrude
  17. Paul Hodges

Stolen Outboard

why can,t people leave other peoples stuff alone?
  18. Paul Hodges

OPP Boat @ Port Stanley Destroyed

probably the reason the boat caught fire was they jerry rigged the ignition and probably shorted it out and caught fire and they probably abandon it when it did, other wise might have been found somewhere else, I know I accidently crossed a wire on my boat once and man o man it melted that wire...
  19. Paul Hodges

DWP Clear Creek

no offence , but can you leave a couple for me?
  20. Paul Hodges

Afternoon lake conditions at Haldimand east of Nanticoke

with the price of gas now, it is sure nice of whats the point and horty to give reports of the lakes, it is good when people step up and try and help other people, I have over the years come to learn no matter what you try to do , someone will always complain about something, I actually think...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks