Sunday Port Bruce ????

the drifter56

I've got cabin fever after the last few days :grumpy: and was wondering if I could get some advice from the fishermen local to Port Bruce.
The winds still look a little strong and out of the north tomorrow morning, does anyone feel that the lake will calm down enough to get out to the walleyes ?
I'm trying to get some quality time with my son before he leaves the nest, but would rather not have him remembering the day as the day he spent throwing up in my boat.:hurting:
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mike:)

There will be some good sized rollers left over from today but they should die out by mid day. Take your time getting out there and you'll be fine. See ya out there.

What Captain said Also maybe some non drowsy gravol half hour before leaving port. I use it all the time on Erie.

I have a charter tomorrow and have asked them to come a little later. The wind is suppose to go north late tonight but today is suppose to go 20knots SW. It will take time to knock todays waves down and I would think you will have large rollers most of tomorrow. the rollers will be fishable if predictions are correct............

Thanks for all the info. I think that I'll get a little extra sleep and then tackle what ever mother nature throws at us.
Once again thanks for all the great info everyone supplies.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks