Search results

1. C

Time to swap out your boat for a Canoe

Near the 8:30 mark.
  2. C

Elgin Stewardship council youth hunt day 2023

Thanks for posting the notice about the Youth Hunt! My two boys were able to participate in the event. They had a great time and haven't stopped talking about it. The volunteers were all very friendly and helped make some amazing memories for my kids. I appreciate all the time and effort...
  3. C

This morning

Congrats!
  4. C

Ontario Monster Whitetails

Awesome buck. Thanks for sharing. Some great pictures by everyone. Apparently we are all starting to think the upcoming season!
  5. C

Amhic lake/Beaver lake

I just got back from a week at Cecebe (lake above Ahmic). The lake had surface temps of 76-77 at 6am every morning. It was tough fishing, even for bass. Pike and bass came slow trolling crank baits (perch finish) in 20 fow. On my last day I managed to find fish in 35-40 fow. I tried to troll...
  6. C

cost of hunting course

You can get a list of the instructors from ohep.net. I couldn't find prices, so you may have to contact the instructor to get that information.
  7. C

Ralph Bice - Algonquin Park Advice!

I used to fish that lake every spring (first weekend in May). We always did well, but the water was just above freezing, so we just flatlined rapalas and small spoons along the shorelines. One of the best spoons was a lime green little cleo. On the right shore (from the portage you come in)...
  8. C

Humminbird 788 ci

I use my 788ci on the ice. It works well! The unit doesn't recognize the ice transducer when you start up. It goes into Simulation mode by default, but if you change it to Normal, it all works fine. I bought my ice transducer from Canadian Tire. I bought the power from Bass Pro.
  9. C

Pike Oct 22

Very nice pike!
  10. C

Oct 19 buck

Nice buck! Way to go!
  11. C

A True 15

That's a great fish!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks