Recent content by shorefisher

1. shorefisher

Jigging walley long point shoal.

Hey guys. I have not fished lake erie walleyes before and lookin for some tips or advice with your experiences. I have a 12 ft zodiac outfitted with a 20 hp merc. I feel like I would like to try jigging walleyes off the long point shoal. Has anyone had luck with this?
  2. shorefisher

Normadale perch

Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to bring the fish finder as well. I'll give a report when we get off the water Saturday.
  3. shorefisher

Normadale perch

Awesome thanks man. Hope we have some good luck.
  4. shorefisher

Normadale perch

#1 and I are heading to the lake for the first time this year in our 11 ft zodiac and 6 hp on the back and would like to try off normandale for perch. Are they still around normandale?
  5. shorefisher

Fishing Report Perch - Normandale - Saturday, July 28th

How did it go out there? Any luck with the illusive perch?
  6. shorefisher

Fishing Report Outer Bay Perch

Me and the missus went down to normandale yesterday for an impromptu fishing trip with the kayaks. We picked up a scoop of minnows from old cut and were on our way. We launched off the beach and headed out to the little pack of boats. My deeper fish finder told me we were in 17 fow and we...
  7. shorefisher

Me and number one heading to halfwaylake and restoule Provincial Park

Sorry for the incredibly late report back guys. But thanks for all your info we had a great trip at halfway and restoule. We didn't manage much up at halfway we couldn't fish the lake as it was much too windy but we did fish Antrim lake which was really nice. Caught a couple smallies and a...
  8. shorefisher

Me and number one heading to halfwaylake and restoule Provincial Park

So the boss lady and I are heading up to halfwaylake and restoule Provincial Park. I was just wondering if anybody is ever fished around these areas and has any information that they may be willing to put forth. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys.
  9. shorefisher

burwell monday morning

We went out to burwell Monday took our kayaks to the end of the rock pier. Not much luck in the yaks but we tied them off to the stairs and fished off the pier. We ended up with 25 nice perch 4 1 lbers in there as well. All cleaned up was 4.5 lbs of fillets. Not a bad day I would say.
  10. shorefisher

Kayaking the inner bay

There is a free kayak launch in port Rowan near the public washrooms
  11. shorefisher

Port Burwell perching?

Sorry for the late report. But we didn't manage anything more than 2 perch in Port Burwell a bunch of farm animals as some Silver's it was a pretty quiet day
  12. shorefisher

Port Burwell perching?

Gonna be heading to Burwell on Saturday morning to set up shop on the pier out there for some perch. Anyone hear of any lick our there lately? I'll post a live report as the day moves on.
  13. shorefisher

Backus conservation.

Thinking about heading to Backus for a paddle with the yaks, just wondering what kind of fishing is available.... is there perch in there? lol.
  14. shorefisher

Sturgeon lake kawarthas

Wow @DaveJ that's a tonn of info thanks a lot everyone I'll try the ares and techniques you guys have given. I'll let you all know how we do.
  15. shorefisher

Sturgeon lake kawarthas

Number one and myself are heading to sturgeon lake this week. Just wondering what the lake and fishing are like. Any decent spots? Difficult channels to travel?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks