Port Burwell perching?

shorefisher

Gonna be heading to Burwell on Saturday morning to set up shop on the pier out there for some perch. Anyone hear of any lick our there lately? I'll post a live report as the day moves on.

Haven't heard anything about the pier in Pt Burwell yet, but I can tell you that the pier in Pt Bruce has been slow so far this year. A few small yellows here and there, not worth keeping, but on Friday last week I did get one worth keeping and saw 2 others and then I got another on Saturday, other than that, I haven't seen any being caught off the pier worth keeping in numbers yet. LOTS of sheephead tho, big ones.

Did see that the boats had a great day on Saturday tho out of Pt Bruce in 40-45 fow out from the three trees just east of the pier. Providing the weather cooperates and I don't get a "honey do" list from my wife tomorrow, I will be heading to Pt Bruce in the morning again. IF I go, I'll post a report when I get home around 4pm tomorrow afternoon. If I don't post a report, I didn't go.Will be going for sure on Saturday tho. That is already planned. I figure if they're starting to be caught of either pier, then they'll be caught off both. (If we're lucky)

Sorry for the late report. But we didn't manage anything more than 2 perch in Port Burwell a bunch of farm animals as some Silver's it was a pretty quiet day

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks