Recent content by roger64

1. R

Ramp Closed

Wondering when this mayor and the mayor of Norfolk are due for another haircut during lockdown . I guess its ok for them .
  2. R

Niagara river

What boat launch would you use for access to the mouth ?
  3. R

Burwell ! Live!

We picked up 3 between 730 and 830 am . Then two hits between 830 and 1230 pm .
  4. R

Tomorrow?

I hope to go tomorrow . Will head out around noon toward the lighthouse and look for clear water in 60 plus ft . Have had good luck past few weeks out there .
  5. R

Elbow to Lighthouse Aug 20

It sounds like the area you fish out by lighthouse . we have had good catches the last two weeks here .
  6. R

Elbow to Lighthouse Aug 20

Fishing with my good friend and grandson . Last two outings we started at 40 ft with good catches . Decided to start at 60 ft after looking at Erie bottom water temps . Two pics in first 15 minutes on 5 colour with divers . Riggers ended up getting two on spoons . When sun was high we put planer...
  7. R

Off Topic Inner bay

There is a chop out there . No white caps . Some boats out
  8. R

Elbow

Fished the Elbow this morning 7:30 to 10 am . Caught 6 nice walleye and lost a few . All in 40 to 50 ft . 5 colour on willow leaf spoons .
  9. R

Lake Erie smashfest

Will the lakers survive if they are brought up from deeper then 30 ft of water when released ?
  10. R

Dunnville Help

Hi Guys. Was out off Fish Masters yesterday with a friend . Ice was 5 to 6.5 inches where we were . Lots of huts in the morning and people fishing . We got skunked . Only seen one fish caught between 830 am and 2 pm . Marked fish just couldnt get them to bite . Jigged and minnows
  11. R

Last time out for Pics

It was nice to get out on some flat water Wave Runner . I wasnt expecting to get our limit this late in the season .
  12. R

Last time out for Pics

Wind as good so we headed out from oldcut at 230 pm . Poles in by 3 pm . Started fishing the Elbow at 80 ft . We caught our two man limit by 5 pm . All nice 3 and 4 lb fish . Most fish came in 100 ft down 60 ft . Rigger and lead core . Great last run .
  13. R

A Canadian Tundra Swan Season - Review and Update

I wrote to Ms Dawn Sucee in regards to the Tundra Swan hunt . I did not get a reply . Should I have expected a reply ? Roger 64
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks