Recent content by Nitro1

1. Nitro1

Commie nets.

I asked last year, they have to be 1km from a creek or river mouth, so say the channel at Burwell, Bruce or Stanley, otherwise they can run their nets right to the beach if they choose to.
  2. Nitro1

Off Topic Yeah so I am an Idiot

Hey man your only argument here is there was a mistake years ago and you've said it's fixed now so let it go, you are right there is an option for a warning and an option for a ticket just like every ticket every CO or Cop gives, in this case it was a ticket. If you're driving somewhere in the...
  3. Nitro1

All I'm saying is you clarify before you go out, you dont just go out and hope for the best because like this guy did, sometimes you get caught. Seems like anymore no one is responsible for their own actions, but to be fair, Richard did say it was his fault, credit for that!
  4. Nitro1

Read all the posts, I already replied informing him I wasnt saying he was chirping but thanks for coming out.
  5. Nitro1

That reply wasn't to you it was to the other guy. I get that normally they mark it but this clearly isn't a normal year, and I was also pointing out that there is no rule that says MNR has to mark sanctuaries, they simply have to inform us where one is and it's up to us to ask for clarification...
  6. Nitro1

Read the regs before you chirp, clearly states MNR doesn't have to mark sanctuaries, they provided the description in the summary, if you cant look at a map and figure out east half west half of the bay then call MNR and ask for clarification, you dont just go and then chirp on social media...
  7. Nitro1

Idk boys, I mean no disrespect but if you cant understand stay out of the east half of the bay till bass opener.....
  8. Nitro1

Marinas are allowed to open Saturday

Cant wait, just a reminder Sanctuary starts tomorrow on Inner Bay.
  9. Nitro1

Are casting nets legal in Ontario?

If you're talking about those nets that are round that you throw out like a frisbee and they have all those lead weights on them, those are illegal for use in Ontario no matter what they are used for. I asked a CO I saw on the Thames Sunday.
  10. Nitro1

Off Topic Gales of November come early?

20 footers predicted off long point tomorrow am. https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/res/glcfs/glcfs.php?lake=e&ext=wv&type=F&hr=21
  11. Nitro1

Fishing Report Burwell Live July 18th

Well shes frogg out here but lifting.
  12. Nitro1

Fishing Report Burwell Live July 18th

Was gonna go but cant see more than 100yrds off shore in bruce, foggy off shore or is this just hanging out here?
  13. Nitro1

Fishing Report Long Point Perch / Pan Fishin' 06/19/2019

Haha ya I saw them too, they watched the boat beside me, clearly fishing for bass, I'm not sure what happened but I saw the rods leave the owners hands and saw the 2 guys each get some kind of paperwork.
  14. Nitro1

Port Glasgow Tuesday June 11 2019

Life jackets save lives!
  15. Nitro1

Turkey Point Channels

Fmz 19
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks