Recent content by josh m

1. josh m

"Teachers Pet" Bill Pargeter

I had the great privilege to know Mr. Pargeter. I was lucky enough to have him as my teacher growing up and to have my first Lake Erie small mouth fishing trip on one of his guided tours that I still remember and still have not broke my pb smallmouth weight from that day in his boat. He was and...
  2. josh m

Loving Erieau

Mostly spoons for us an majority fish up high. 20 jets 100 back couldnt miss one afternoon made for a short day but good eating. Any eyes we had came off 10 colour in 70 feet an were pretty much right on the bottom. We may be heading out next weekend weather permitting the fish are still their...
  3. josh m

Live Report Pt. Bruce

Spray foam saved us 2 weeks ago.
  4. josh m

Bruce or glasscow

Fish tv fishing show filmed an episode for this fall out at erieau yesterday for eyes an stealhead an judging by the pics they posted they did really well.
  5. josh m

Loving Erieau

You did teach me better then that an to not buy cheap sh$&.! I wish it broke in the chaos of fighting fish. Truth be is i went to pull the line to do a lure change an must have had the right angle and snap. Then the look on Coreys face was priceless.
  6. josh m

Loving Erieau

glad to heAr you did well. The hospitality their is great an the fishing is very good from may and all summer long. We launched sat. About 10am we fished on last weeks marks fish were still their. Bagged 3 of 7 eyes 1 was 10lbs smallest was 7lb. We went a horrible 8 for 15 on bows. Had...
  7. josh m

Sunday Bows

I wasnt on a charter that day fished a buddies boat. We were way east of the point. Along the rock line about 11 miles east in 60-70 feet. dispys worked best. From 140-180 on a 1 an 3 settings. Pro king spoons worked, jerry lee copper back, pink white bloody nose. One thing we really noticed...
  8. josh m

erieau help

Thanks @Leaky
  9. josh m

Sunday Bows

@Fish Whisperer you have no idea how much your lessons have paid off. I would still be washing lures with out your help an you taking the time to teach me the last several years i owe you forever for that. The famous 444 glasses met their demise 2 weeks ago, during an episode of some...
  10. josh m

erieau help

Were heading that way this weekend an also looking for cabins or a campsite. Ill pm you later with what i find. Seems tough finding accomaditoins alot of deadlinks online.
  11. josh m

Sunday Bows

Rare aug. trip to erieau with a buddie sunday for some bows. Wow what a day we hit double digits an We kept 5bows, and 1, bonus eye. Pink an orange spoons were the ticket on dispy's riggers an leadcore was working. Marked lots of fish. Up hi an on the bottom.
  12. josh m

burwell or bruce

We fished erieau last week did well in 70 feet with bows an a few eyes mixed in we kept 6 bows let 2 go lost 5 we fished the horseshoe Fished 5 hours. My friends daughter an cousin are hooked after that day. Trying to post pics.
  13. josh m

Importance of proper lighting at night.

to bad someone died. http://www.wday.com/news/3814337-update-victim-identified-fatal-boating-accident-devils-lake
  14. josh m

What is your favorite fish to catch and favorite fish to eat?

I love eating perch pan fried in butter an cajun. Catching eyes an I love the rush from fightings bows makes it hard to have a favorite when i think about it now.
  15. josh m

My Son On The Bay

Very Well done! Nice Fish!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks