Sunday Bows

josh m

Rare aug. trip to erieau with a buddie sunday for some bows.
Wow what a day we hit double digits an We kept 5bows, and 1, bonus eye. Pink an orange spoons were the ticket on dispy's riggers an leadcore was working. Marked lots of fish. Up hi an on the bottom.

@Fish Whisperer you have no idea how much your lessons have paid off. I would still be washing lures with out your help an you taking the time to teach me the last several years i owe you forever for that. The famous 444 glasses met their demise 2 weeks ago, during an episode of some seasickness on a bumpy day.
Ill have to get an epic pair for next years 444.

nice fish were u on charter we are going this weekend sent u number on erieau help post are you out far we never been im taking my own boat and not sure how far to go out and what depths. any info will help a lot thanks

I wasnt on a charter that day fished a buddies boat. We were way east of the point. Along the rock line about 11 miles east in 60-70 feet. dispys worked best. From 140-180 on a 1 an 3 settings. Pro king spoons worked, jerry lee copper back, pink white bloody nose. One thing we really noticed was once we got out of the green alge water on the surface the bite was good. We will be out their saturday in the boat called swamp donkey. I can tell you one thing we marked so many fish along the rock line we turned the sensitivity down on the fish finder thinking something was broken just to see an the screen was still full. It should be some good fun out their this weekend fishing.

Back