Recent content by hondarancher

1. hondarancher

Help

How do I post in the classifieds? I hit the post thread button but it won’t allow me to post
  2. hondarancher

Dipsey

Just curious what size dipsey everyone using ? Thanks
  3. hondarancher

Downrigger Mounts for Lund SportTrak

I tried the sport track mounts. Didn’t like the amount of flex. I suggest you mount some 6inch risers and mount riggers to them. That’s what I ended up doing.very strong
  4. hondarancher

Wind app

Thank you guys for all the responses. I think I will try windy
  5. hondarancher

Wind app

This has probably been talked about before but can’t find it. What app is everyone using for wind predictions? My current one is not very accurate
  6. hondarancher

Burwell

What channel you guys use on water 19?
  7. hondarancher

Wide ~16.5 - 17.5ft boat?

Lund rebel side console lots of room for riggers at back. I think they are about 80inches wide inside
  8. hondarancher

Dipsey question

Here you go
  9. hondarancher

Dipsey question

I also have a lund rebel and i installed 6 inch riser in the back corners for the down riggers. Works great and when not fishing i just take thw rigger off and the riser is left out of the way.
  10. hondarancher

Fishing Report Walleye/Perch - Port Burwell - Friday, July 14th

Great job guys. Why do you think the riggers dont work? With a long lead line i would imagine they would work equally as well with same bait
  11. hondarancher

Garmin 500c Help??

Best advice i can give you is go see Monty at Angling Outfitters. He is a master at electronics.
  12. hondarancher

new to hunting

Thank you for the replys guys. I will look into renting a walk out blind until i learn the area
  13. hondarancher

new to hunting

Just getting back into duck hunting with my son. I have been told it is legal to hunt the bay. Just put anchor down and throw decoys out? Is this true? Also never hunting long point duck blinds are there blinds you can walk to or do you need a boat. Thank you
  14. hondarancher

Leadcore backing question

I had a similar problem in past. I just reeled the leadcore onto another reel. Than threw out the backing and put on more fresh backing and reeled the leadcore back onto the reel.
  15. hondarancher

Chumming waters under ice huts ?

I love putting 6_8 minnows in a glass mason jar with a bolt on the lid to tie fishing line to. Just fill with water and put in hole. Those 6_8 minnows look like a huge school of minnows with the glass. The perch will bump the jar all day trying to get easy supper. Kids have a blast watching and...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks