Recent content by Gunner_1

1. G

possible gun ban

No trust here rather we think they will or won't it has to have exposure a lot of things the libs are doing to us especially selling us out to the U.N it can easily happen .We will see in june what is up their sleeves
  2. G

possible gun ban

Ya you could be right can't miss i found this as well witch made more sense
  3. G

possible gun ban

I agree i will not give up my gun never
  4. G

possible gun ban

Definitely the work of the U.N disarm arm the citizens. He will do what ever it takes to get his seat on the U.N at any cost .Very true Winsx3Tom He sold us out and any one that supports him did too shame full
  5. G

possible gun ban

Make some noise and don't think it cant happen
  6. G

I knew it was coming

Have to agree and just watch what they do before 2019 i can see all other licenses going up and not sure but they are doing something about gun control i will have to find it again it was so stupid that even members of there party said it was insane .Just remember it won't be long and they will...
  7. G

I knew it was coming

8. G

I knew it was coming

9. G

Interesting letter to the editior

We as hunters have been saying this for years and the government just don't listen and now it has caught up with us but it's us that pay for it our government has to wake up and make a stand Native or not we are all Canadian and living in 2017 not the past i'm not saying take all rights away but...
  10. G

sorry

That's right WinSX3Tom i have been saying for a while that Ont will be just like Alberta nothing but open field's The comment i made above with the new owner that chopped out the bush there was a great pond right by the bush was always great for woodies now that pond is gone. I get that same...
  11. G

sorry

Hey guy's totally agree there is a lot of trespassing going on these days you can call the MNR /COPS / buy the time they get out there they are gone this has been going on a long time and in my opinion you have the hunters and the other side[Landowners] the hunting community is growing bigger...
  12. G

What are folk's seeing

Bow hunter only down in 89 were i hunt there is only one set of buck tracks not seeing anything deer down in my area
  13. G

WARNING

Just to let every one know that is out there hunting deer this week watch your self my buddy was fishing today and pulled 2 deer ticks off of him the cold nights are not enough to put them into hiding so watch your self and tell your buddies good luck out there and be safe
  14. G

History of Long Point

Hey guys haven't been on in a long time came on and just had to watch this and all i can say is truly amazing my hat's off to all that is involved in all this i wish i cold say the same down my way nothing against farms but it's getting bad with all the forest being cut down just to get a few...
  15. G

It's turkey time

Good idea TC let me know how it work have to look into that Ya i know that smell my turkey clothes has that smell good luck TC
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks