I knew it was coming

I emailed in on this bullshit to the government already. I hate the liberal Canada. Everyday more and more disgusting useless bullshit comes out of that ass holes mouth or out of his government circle.

Anyone who voted for this should be surely ashamed of themselves.

I emailed in on this bullshit to the government already. I hate the liberal Canada. Everyday more and more disgusting useless bullshit comes out of that ass holes mouth or out of his government circle.

Anyone who voted for this should be surely ashamed of themselves.

Have to agree and just watch what they do before 2019 i can see all other licenses going up and not sure but they are doing something about gun control i will have to find it again it was so stupid that even members of there party said it was insane .Just remember it won't be long and they will be out

Hello Guys,

Please consider that the USFWS recently increased the cost of their Federal Duck Stamp from $25.00 to $35.00 and that is US dollars.

Jerome

I'm not complaining about the cost. Waterfowl hunting is still the cheapest form of hunting lb for lb of meat retained and cost for licensing. You can basically hunt Unlimited amounts of fowl for months on end.

But if like in the rebel video that money is not going to the CWS and the increase is in fact going into the liberal pan handling coffers then I do not support an increase.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks