Recent content by gretz

1. G

Fishing Report Port Stanley

Out Saturday morning, straight out to 60’ , marked lots of fish , just cruised from 60-63 ended with 21 keepers in 3 hrs threw a lot back, only ran 4 lines , 2 riggers, 2 dipseys, seemed like they were everywhere, guys on radio talking 55 ft to 65 ft lots of fish
  2. G

Off Topic Port Glasgow Mess

The problem is not only with the people that can’t figure cleaning station out but more so with the people that keep using it after it’s plugged and feel it’s their right to just pile up the carcasses, that should be considered littering
  3. G

ya a motion detector would definitely help with the plugging problem but I believe the tank would fill too fast with the amount of water that runs when it’s on, right now it shuts off every minute or so then you turn it back on before you put fish in
  4. G

one suggestion would be to put a summer student down there for a few days or a week to train/ educate people and just generally observe why people can’t figure it out, be cheaper in the end then keep sending people to clean up, another small suggestion, put a piece of plexiglass to split station...
  5. G

Camping and fishing Glasgow a couple weeks ago and every time we used the station we had to tell the other people there to turn on grinder before adding fish, 2 minutes later you have to tell them again, can’t fix stupid
  6. G

Fishing Report Port Stanley evening June 23rd 2023

That is great to see Derkd9, I know your mom and dad and your uncle Claude very well but haven’t seen any of them for many years , it’s great to see you getting them out for a great experience 👍👍👍
  7. G

Used darts

If you are anywhere near St. Thomas I could possibly help you out, if you want to pm me your phone number I could text you some pics of a few sets, mostly 23 grams , quality darts
  8. G

Used darts

If you are anywhere near St. Thomas I could possibly help you out, if you want to pm me your phone number I could text you some pics of a few sets, mostly 23 grams , quality darts
  9. G

Used darts

Hey Roger, where are you from ?
  10. G

Info on upper French river.

I’m also at Wajashk next week sounds like the French is going to be busy
  11. G

Off Topic Boat launches

Port Stanley 5 o’clock this afternoon , liquor store lined up, beach was packed but you will not get covid launching a boat, lol
  12. G

Buy that boat now...

13. G

Fishing Report Port Stanley - Aug 19

Didn’t get to ramp until 530 so thought we would start in 50 ft, lines in by 6 then read Tickers post, ah s;&t, oh well keep heading south first 2 where big sheep then at 61 ft first pic, 645, hit 62 and game on, 2 person limit by 8, fish were down 50 and hitting everything, straight out of port
  14. G

Fishing Report Port Stanley

We also fished Stanley tonight , lines in at 6 pulled them at 8, ended up with 15 pics and 3 sheep, 65-67 ft , fish were deeper than last weekend , dipseys out 130 and riggers down 50 were good , kervorkian, blueberry muffin and greasy chicken were hot, rrf on 5 colour was not
  15. G

Fishable?

Hey Derkd9, were you sitting in that cluster right at dark at public ramp ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks