Recent content by fishingmedic10

1. F

Trout opener - losts rods

Saw a post on Facebook, found, contact poster for return, name of poster was Philip Elliott, from 519 Hunting and Fishing page Best of luck
  2. F

Restoule,Stormy, Clear Lakes

thanks Flash, Sand site would be perfect, 2 fibreglass boats, fingers crossed..... Mike
  3. F

Thanks Bow slayer This info will help make it a fabulous trip Mike
  4. F

Thanks guys...
  5. F

Planning a trip up to these lakes, would like to do some crown land camping and was wondering if anyone could suggest areas, going for 5 days in 2 weeks. 4 guys and 2 boats, have never been up this way before. Pike and Pickerel trip? Thanks Mike
  6. F

Sturgeon Lake

Bow... Thanks for your advice and input, as well as all others. Mike
  7. F

Sturgeon Lake

Morning fellow fisher people; Heading up to Sturgeon Lake (Kawartha's) looking for some advice regarding Musky and Eyes. Have worked the lake a few years ago with limited success, found the bass but no luck otherwise. Thanks Mike
  8. F

verandah homes in fort myers

Just returned from 2 week stay in Lake Placid, 1.5 hrs north west of Fort Myers. Kids routinely caught 3-5 lbs large mouth. Simple shinner rig, kids had a blast with the fight. Mike Fredy
  9. F

Goderich

thanks Fredy
  10. F

Goderich

Heading to Goderich, anyone know where I can launch the boat? Mike Fredy
  11. F

Weather Reports

Thanks for the info Fredy
  12. F

Weather Reports

Good morning all, was wondering where or how I would find daily weather/water conditions for the Bruce/Burwell area, I'm new to fishing Erie and will be making the trip from the K-W area and would like some help? Thanks Fredy
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks