Recent content by fawnslayer

1. F

Nanticoke

Ps I iaed to have a lot of respect for all of you but all you " pros " do is bash others. We shall all now down in your glory
  2. F

Nanticoke

" got enough gas " lol your all a bunch of online posers pretend to know it alls lol. One day I hope to know half what you " pros " do
  3. F

Nanticoke

Got to love a good online argument this site has gone nothing but downhill good luck to you all
  4. F

Oct 19 buck

Got this guy at 6:05 last night. Had 2 button bucks messin around for a while. Seen him coming out of a thicket. Was tough getting in position with out the fawns busting me. Gets to the edge of the trail and is frozen. I'm on him with the bow. We have a staring contest for about 1 minute. He...
  5. F

Nice weather, where you going?

Only managed one small eye yesterday down 50 ripplin red fun. Heard better reports on the radio. Good luck
  6. F

anyone still trolling?

Will be at the elbow sat morning give me a shout on 68 :)
  7. F

Cat pic

I got to the bottom of it. The pic is from an Arkansa magazine. With all the talk of cats around he really had me going. Not sure why it didn't show up I will try it again
  8. F

Cat pic

This was sent to me and apparently is from the Delhi area. I'm still sceptical but very cool either way
  9. F

dipsys big and small whats the difference really?

I go the opposite way with big dipsey on a 1 say back 100 and a small dipsey on 3 back 150+ seems to work for me
  10. F

elbow aug 7

We were out as well the bite turned on for us around 11-3 ended up with 9 eyes and 1 bow lots of junk fish
  11. F

Walleye - Elbow - Sunday, August 3rd

Did not to bad at the west end today ;) 60-80. lots of boats east. Chatter on the radio was pretty quite.
  12. F

how long will it go

Found em down 45 and it was game on. Riggers lead dipseys all took fish. Lure choice didnt really matter but purple was hot. Just be flexible let them tell you what they want. As for location it's the usual suspects. Took some newbies today they said there arms hurt.
  13. F

how long will it go

Fishing will be good until the lake " flips " and temps get all messed up. There's lots of fish out there. 18 Sunday and 10 today. 2 different ports. Good luck boys
  14. F

Burwell today

Very well done. We had rods in at 7:30 by 1 we had are limit of 12 eyes. 58-61 fow. Dipseys with ripplin red fin back 140 got a few. The MVP for the day was a blue hotlips back 200 off a board taking over half are fish. Good luck out there boys
  15. F

How does Sat look for Burwell Walleye?

I think I will be staying home
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks