how long will it go

wannabewalleye

if u don't know im new to lake erie fishing and woundering when does the hot walleye action die down for trolling does it go strong into sept oct any advice I greatly appericate thxs in advance

I'm still waiting for it to start. Was out last week, caught three walleyes. Out this weekend, threw everything I had at it, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and all I got was one 2 pound walleye.
Last year, was pretty good towards the end of August, but still waiting for things to heat up this year. Pretty sparce out at Bruce these days. Maybe because of the storms.

Fishing will be good until the lake " flips " and temps get all messed up. There's lots of fish out there. 18 Sunday and 10 today. 2 different ports. Good luck boys

Found em down 45 and it was game on. Riggers lead dipseys all took fish. Lure choice didnt really matter but purple was hot. Just be flexible let them tell you what they want. As for location it's the usual suspects. Took some newbies today they said there arms hurt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks