Zoner Diver

bosco

Site Sponsor
Found an interesting new diver from Finland! http://www.liquidzone.fi

Used it for 8 days in the Sarnia Blue water Salmon Derby this past week.

I was impressed.

You can vary the length of line you let out and achieve the same depths. So If you want to send it farther out...you can without making it dive deeper. It has much less line pull than any other diver I have ever used. Less pressure on the rods and you can use lighter rods for walleye etc. and super for plainer boards. The teaser mode is kool. Every 2 minutes it raises and lowers itself in the water column. We got a great rainbow as the diver was rising. Over all, I am impressed enough to continue testing it this summer on my charters.

Looks like Jos, at Angling outfitters in Woodstock, will be the first Canadian Dealer!!!

Tightlines!!!
Bosco

zoner2.jpgzoner.jpg

Sounds pretty cool!! Thanks for the post. If Jos gets them in, I may have to make another trip to Woodstock.

It does sound very interesting any idea on how much they will be selling for ??? I bet they will just fly off the shelf and be hard to get them at first

It does sound very interesting any idea on how much they will be selling for ??? I bet they will just fly off the shelf and be hard to get them at first
They sell for about 239 euros on line. That's about $314 Canadian.

It actually sells for 239 US direct to us from the company's online site. However, It will probably end up in the $200 range here. Just depends on the deal Jos can swing.

Hey does that come with a money back guarantee if you loose it.Neat but sure aint cheap have fun with it,can't see one in my box.

It is set up so that if the line breaks and forward momentum stops... it automatically surfaces so that you can retrieve it.

Hello group,

I represent the company behind the product. We got some heavy traffic from this site so I decided to register. Any questions, I'm happy to answer. Been trolling with a Zoner couple of thousand hours :).

"ship wrecked", the Zoner is freely in the main line so that it floats to the surface letting the line slide trough it if cut. Line from Zoner to lure should be weaker so that it works as fuse and cuts first. But, you would loose the fish...

For the pricing I think it should be pretty competitive if you want to follow temperature layers real time, pull-ups etc., and it can be used even with small planers. Exact alternative does not exist, but closest would be electric downrigger connected to a temp/depth unit like Fish Hawk, Depth Rider etc..

And just to measure temp at depth costs $155: http://store-7f951.mybigcommerce.com/fish-hawk-td/fish-hawk-td/

Petteri

Big dog...

I have no connection to the company or the diver, other than I used it and liked it!!! No "sales pitch" just passing along a great fishing product!

But...Take it as you wish. :)

That's why the forum exists!! Sharing this type of info is a benefit to others especially the Charter guys who frequent the board.
Good post Bosco but they are a bit pricey for us Weekend Warriors. At least for this one anyway!!

Apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I can't find these zoner divers for the life of me. And their site has been down for a while. Business go tits up?

Not sure. They sent me the new dive wings and another diver. Works great but very costly!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks