Zona Live

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Last week I see a contest come up on my Facebook feed from Zona's Awesome Fishing show, where Mark Zona & Jordan Lee will be answering questions during the Zona Live St. Clair show.

Well I noticed that they did not specify that the question needed to be fishing related, so I figure I'd ask them "where do babies come from" (I may have also had a few beers by that point) had a chuckle, hit enter and carried on down my feed.

A few days pass, and I get an email from them congratulating me and asking for my mailing address. I had forgotten that I had even entered any contest (beers) and had to go back into my history to see what I had done. Being a smartass, as usual. So the moral of the story children, when the teacher tells you not to laugh at the class clown's jokes because it will encourage more of "that behavior". He will probably do it anyways, and this time it paid off with a PILE of fishing lures, hats and a few t-shirts for the kids (y)IMG_20170906_173639.jpgIMG_20170906_201353.jpgIMG_20170906_201546.jpgIMG_20170906_201515.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks