Youth hunt: how did it go?

Just curious how the day went for the young guys. Kind of a snotty day weather wise.

Well it rained constantly form 10 pm the night before everyone got soaked it poured rain all morning and the mosquito's were deadly , but i think the The young people had fun there were some birds taken and a couple of limits
My daughter shot 2 Blue wings and she was happy . Would have been nice to have a little less rain it really held the birds down . But over all as always it was a Success

Gotta hand it to the young ones. If they hung in yesterday they can say they are waterfowlers! That was a messy day for sure. Congratulations to your daughter. I'm sure she will remember "that opening day out with dad" for a long time.

all the kids i saw had a good time a little soggy but fun a few shot their limit and kyle,s kid got a banded mallard all in all it was very much another sucessfull youth hunt i believe they will ALL be back

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks