Wind forecast for mid-August

I am not sure about that. Its going to take the lake a few days to settle down

Fingers crossed that the forecast doesn't change too much between now and then...

I’m at Burwell camping with the family. The waves at the beach were insane. They would knock you right over. I didn’t see any boats out. The mudline looks really far out too

Saturday looks really good, hoping to get out at port Glasgow cause it will be a zoo at Burwell with the tournament going on

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that..

It was saying 70% storms for this morning up until about 11pm last night when I went to bed

I was gearing up to slip out this evening for a quick fish

wake up this morning to those storms pushed out to this afternoon and turns out I could have gone to Glasgow this morning!!!
I’m about ready to lose my mind

hey @Derkd9 I was also going to go this morning and with the forecast yesterday cancelled.. was looking to waking up to high winds and thunderstorms but not here in Innerkip.... checked sail flow, windy, windfinder and the buoy and they all have conflicting weather reports...WTF...

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that..

It was saying 70% storms for this morning up until about 11pm last night when I went to bed

I was gearing up to slip out this evening for a quick fish

wake up this morning to those storms pushed out to this afternoon and turns out I could have gone to Glasgow this morning!!!
I’m about ready to lose my mind
The forecasts are definitely subscribing to the Rafael Dolis accuracy model right now, but still not sure Glasgow would have been too much fun today, @Derkd9, Port Stanley Buoy is showing 1.3 ft waves, with winds from the WSW, fishable, perhaps if you want to be bouncing a lot. This year has not been one of the least agreeable wind wise that I can remember. Hopefully, we will have one of those years where the fish hang around through September

hey @Derkd9 I was also going to go this morning and with the forecast yesterday cancelled.. was looking to waking up to high winds and thunderstorms but not here in Innerkip.... checked sail flow, windy, windfinder and the buoy and they all have conflicting weather reports...WTF...
Pretty frustrating so now I’m looking at tomorrow morning or afternoon, but I don’t know what to trust…
Guess I better prepare to go and be okay with cancelling in the morning
Forget making the call the night before…
Sunday morning looking good aswell

I don't fish weekends and I'm off next week and away till wednesday but fishing thursday and friday,,, will do the same just drive down and see for myself..cheers .. good luck this weekend,,

The forecasts are definitely subscribing to the Rafael Dolis accuracy model right now, but still not sure Glasgow would have been too much fun today, @Derkd9, Port Stanley Buoy is showing 1.3 ft waves, with winds from the WSW, fishable, perhaps if you want to be bouncing a lot. This year has not been one of the least agreeable wind wise that I can remember. Hopefully, we will have one of those years where the fish hang around through September
Yah it’s a little calmer in Glasgow this morning then out front of port Stanley. windy shows that it is anyways. And the webcam looks good. 1.3ft is fishable in my books

I don't fish weekends and I'm off next week and away till wednesday but fishing thursday and friday,,, will do the same just drive down and see for myself..cheers .. good luck this weekend,,
Yah I was going to be camping this weekend
But since I didn’t get to fish allllllll Damm week my schedule this weekend is dedicated to fishing whenever I can before I have to go back to work and waste my whole entire week off

the 1.3 ft at the buoy is actually 2.6 ft.. you have to double the wave height because it measures it at sea level,,,good luck this weekend,,,hope to read a report,,pocono

the 1.3 ft at the buoy is actually 2.6 ft.. you have to double the wave height because it measures it at sea level,,,good luck this weekend,,,hope to read a report,,pocono
Yah I know about the doubling not my first rodeo.
I will post a report if the fishing gods deem me worthy of a fishing trip before I have to go back to work on Monday

@jrr what does your forecast look like for the morning…
Keeps changing not looking so great until
Sunday now from what I can see but I don’t want to miss an opportunity for tomorrow morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks