Wind conditions Friday..

Hey guys... calling for 20k winds from the north Friday... was thinking of heading out... out of all the winds, a north is usually the better direction for Erie?? Appreciate help and advice in advance! Would like to launch out of Nanticoke for some eyes!

Really hoping it'll be nice. Brother in law is down and wanna take him fishing. Never fresh water fished so should be interesting. Should be on the water by 7 I'll let you know how it is if I don't get too busy in the lines right away ?

Im gonna get out Friday afternoon/evening looks like offshore wind 15 km should be not to bad at all

If I were going tomorrow, which I'm not but if I was I would have no problem with going. Offshore NE wind at 13 kph it should be a perfect walleye chop without being rough. :)

Was out today at burwell and very nice water with offshore wind. Tomorrow looks about the same or maybe a little less wind. Fishing was good between 45 and 55 fow.

Was on the water at 645. 35'-45'. 3-5 color. 4 fish in 1 hour. I turned green at 8 then headed in. Lake was in pretty good shape for weather I just can't handle much

Hey guys! Ended up fishing from 50-80fow... most productive was 65-75ish... it was an unreal day to say the least!

Harnesses and bombers were the hot tickets.

I keep a running clicker in the boat to count fish and yesterday was my best day ever on Erie! 46fish in the boat from 7:30-2. 41 of those were walleye!

No trophy’s, but a lot of healthy average size 3-5lbers!

Thanks for all the help!

Was on the water at 645. 35'-45'. 3-5 color. 4 fish in 1 hour. I turned green at 8 then headed in. Lake was in pretty good shape for weather I just can't handle much

Water has no effect on me, but I always have Gravol in the glovebox for those that turn colour because of it.

It's been used a number of times.

Back