Will trade...

Wtf is with everyone buying toilet paper ?
You got to have food first to eat before you have to take a dump
I'm not worried about what I'm wiping with but I would be worried about eating
??????? show

Couldn't buy hand sanitizer in Owen Sound last weekend.

Daughter sent a picture of their Walmart yesterday with tons of MT shelves. Paper products and canned goods sections.

There is no sound reason for this activity

Wtf is with everyone buying toilet paper ?
You got to have food first to eat before you have to take a dump
I'm not worried about what I'm wiping with but I would be worried about eating
??????? show

I agree, gotta eat before you can crap it out, BUT.......if you're like me, when I get sick, food is the last thing on my mind. When I'm sick, all I wanna do is sleep and that is exactly what I do. Sleep, sometimes for days only getting up to pee, and put a little food and fluids in me because if I don't, I know my wife won't leave me alone until I do because sick or not, ya still have to at least keep hydrated or you'll make things worse for yourself.

They're buying TP in bulk because they aren't listening to what's been made available to everyone. Like I said in another thread, which is based on what has been made public knowledge for those who choose to read what they're putting out......... this virus if you catch it is going to give you a fever, maybe a headache, an annoyingly runny nose, a cough and or pneumonia........ and having a ton of ass wipe because someone incorrectly called it a flu, which may give you need to sit on the toilet for extended periods of time, instead of what it truly is, a much more pumped up version of the common cold, and a closer cousin to SARS only on steroids is why people are panic buying TP, hand sanitizer, and loading up on foods and other products they otherwise normally wouldn't.

They don't understand that by doing this, they are adding to a lack of available supplies because the supply chains can't keep up with the panic purchasing and irrational thought processes that say "I must stock up on everything in large numbers because if I don't do it now before I get sick, it won't be available when I really need it if I do get sick."

Instead of following the advice being given to wash your hands, a lot. Sanitize all surfaces. Avoid all unnecessary travel outside the country. Avoid large gatherings and if you are sick, stay home, they're panicking and acting irrationally. Much the same as when H1N1, SARS and HIV/AIDS first came out, there is widespread panic because it's something new (even though it really isn't, it's just another mutation of an already existing known viral family) and people are expecting to get sick.

And Doug Ford out there telling people the exact opposite of what most health ministers and governments, are saying (even Trump is saying it) DOESN'T HELP. Doug should just shut his mouth, take his buck a beer mentality, and go sit in the corner with that buck a beer where he can't hurt anyone other than himself and let the health professionals and senior levels of government they're working with do their jobs in working to find a treatment, or vaccine, and if we're lucky a cure for this, without him out there contradicting them and their "expert" opinions and suggestions while they're doing it.

Remember, HIV/AIDS was going to kill us all. Now it's treatable. SARS was going to kill us all. We found a treatment and a vaccine for it, and we beat it. H1N1 was supposed to kill us all, and sadly yes, those illnesses did kill some, they didn't kill us all, and neither will this. In time, we'll get a handle on it, we'll find a vaccine, or a cure, and like SARS and the H1N1 virus outbreaks, we'll beat this one too.

There was a good selection of chicken livers and beef tongue at No Frills in Londontown tonite. @hvyhaul, The President's Coffee Beans on for $11.99. I only bought 1 bag in case I die.? ?? ? :dead:

Problem today is we are too clean....need the old days back...drink from a hose...wipe your but with newspaper...just silly how this has gotten blown up...

Problem today is we are too clean....need the old days back...drink from a hose...wipe your but with newspaper...just silly how this has gotten blown up...
Bhahaha I remember those days when my parents use to cut them up and put it on a string hanging in the outhouse
Just remember to crumble it up first otherwise you may end up with paper cuts in a place where the sun doesn't shine ?

I have come up with a new win-win solution to the virus and the TP shortage.
I no longer use TP...I don't even wipe.
Im not bathing either.
After just 2 days,, no-one is coming within 50 yards of me.
No TP, no social contact.
I even amaze myself sometimes.

Not the bra section! That's where I learned to be a man ?
learned to be a man, or learned the origins of "the selfie" before the kids today twisted what that means now compared to what it meant when we were kids ? :ROFLMAO:

Back