Why

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Why do people have to do this? I understand the deer carcasses but why all the beer cans and other garbage. And it isn’t 8 feet from the edge of the road. Land owner and I picked through it hoping for that one piece of evidence.

Attachments

• IMG_9401.jpeg
    IMG_9401.jpeg
    836.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9402.jpeg
    IMG_9402.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 91
nothing better than when you go hunting to always remember a case of beer....... idiots. Unfortunately these folks may be part of a different headline when someone gets hurt. I'd sure be concerned about being in the next field over. Looks like it may have been shot from a vehicle being that close to the road, who would drag a deer out of the bush to gut it at the road.

No they where dumped there two different evenings and then I set up a camera and saw a few vehicles stop for a look

A gut pile I can understand especially close to a road where you might use headlights to help see when gutting a deer shot at the end of the day but garbage is totally unacceptable . That looks more like they did the nasty somewhere else and chose that spot as a garbage dump ? There are names for that type but Stomps Rules of Conduct forbid me from using them.

My guess is that these two deer where shot and then transported to a garage for cleaning, and then the waste was taken and dumped here.

Yes it was, on River Drive that is closed to traffic and will be permanently closed due to the hill washing away

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks