Off Topic Why I like using K100 in my fuel

Great stuff, where do you get yours? I was getting it from Canadian tire but has been discontinued.
I used to get at CTC also but they no longer carry it. Amazon has the big 32 oz. bottle for a fair price. The agent @hvyhaul got his from may have a better price, not sure.

Last edited:
Very interesting video and product. Here is another video by the same guy about Seafoam which I have used in my gas for a few years. (hope that link goes to the video). A friend who has a landscaping company swears by Seafoam as he used to blow an engine every year or so and since using Seafoam hasn't blown one engine. Does seem this K100 mixes the water with the gas enabling burning off of the water over time. Learn something every day and will likely try to get my hands on some of the K100 for my boat tank.

Home hardware in Newbury carries it. I think about $8.99 for the 8 ounce size

Mmmmmmmmmm ? I'm confused after watching all three videos my takeaway is that those products will definitely separate money from your wallet and make it burn ? All the while lubricating the economy ?

Hey Wave Runner Check out this you tube video.

Yes I have also seen that video before. Confusing but the other video and the 2 I added here clearly shows that water does mix with the K100. I have never had an issue of running rough or stalling using it in my Honda outboard and I run nothing but regular E10 gas for the last 21 years in it. I troll with the 90 hp all the time and it will troll steady for hours on end without a hiccup. I'm no scientist but it sure seems to work for me. :)

Last edited:
I have been using all these products over the years as well. I am starting to think that maybe it is a good thing that my boat uses Marina non-ethanal fuel and has a good fuel filter system that will remove dirt and water.

I've only started using it since buying the boat and seeing the levels of moisture dockside and during storage.

I have a water separator and only use premium so I figure the K100 will handle anything that decides to drop in.

I've only started using it since buying the boat and seeing the levels of moisture dockside and during storage.

I have a water separator and only use premium so I figure the K100 will handle anything that decides to drop in.
Especially when you had that leak at the motor bolt on the transom early this year hey Stephen. ;)

Especially when you had that leak at the motor bolt on the transom early this year hey Stephen. ;)

Bob, you funny guy. LOL :unsure::oops:(y)

You have no idea steps of correction, backup X ?, additional safety measures and lack of faith/trust that exists now. LOL

As good as K100 is I'm not quite sure it can be programmed to pump what it mixes with, up and over the sides of the boat.

At least the motors will keep running. LOL

Guess I won't be buying any of those, looks like you have to put 25 - 75 % to the gas that makes money verses drain your tank and put fresh gas cheaper.
I guess I'll be sticking to Rez gas because it's the freshest gas you can buy.

Reactions: GPS
Guess I won't be buying any of those, looks like you have to put 25 - 75 % to the gas that makes money verses drain your tank and put fresh gas cheaper.
I guess I'll be sticking to Rez gas because it's the freshest gas you can buy.

Gas is gas is gas.

Tankers all line up behind each other in the few distribution terminals that remain and load through the same pipes from the same tanks.

Last time I loaded the majors all had their own additive systems which the driver activated with a pin/key.

The no names/minors just got gasoline.

Far cry from the first days of additive by pouring jugs of the stuff into the fills prior to dropping the gas.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks