Off Topic Who is going tomorrow

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
For a fair weather guy, I might try Burwell tomorrow. Days are winding down, maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday looks good now too.

wind forecast is looking ok, I am going to give it a try after work(as long as the wind/wave forecast looks ok)

Conditions are looking good on windfinder, think I may have to head out this afternoon after work!! Haven't been out in a few weeks, last time I was out set up in 40' of water.

Was out this morning. Water was dirty but fishing was hot. Couldn't keep 2 poles in water. Lost 6 still managed 2 person limit in 2 hours. Bunch of sheephead on spoons. Thought that was strange

Well we left T-burg at 1:30 and we're back home at 5:30, so about 2 hours of fishin. Met 4 guys at the ramp that got there limits, they went East 48 to 52 ft. We went West 42 to 46 straight out from big Pig barn. Smooth water,ran 4 #1 dipseys 3 setting at 120 and 1 setting at 75. All took fish, blueberry muffin, pink pantties, one blue and silver with red eye on it ( not sure of the name) and and one that the guy at Lambeth Rod and Tackle sold me that came in wrong colour when he ordered it (it took the most) on the outside. Everybody have a great Weekend, I am off to Ottawa.

Was out this morning. Water was dirty but fishing was hot. Couldn't keep 2 poles in water. Lost 6 still managed 2 person limit in 2 hours. Bunch of sheephead on spoons. Thought that was strange
You may have been going to slow. I usually don't get sheep from the deep unless it's on a turn. Usually run 2.7 to 3.1 on the Lowrance.

Unless speedometer is messed up (which is a possibility) was going between 2.5-3 mph. Either way can't complain when there is lots of action and you walk away with limit. Lol

Back