where to perch?

Was at the Sandhills today 48 ft for about 3 hrs and only caught a dozen perch move around with no success

We are going to be heading out to long point bay tomorrow. Any reports from the inner bay? Will post results after our trip.

Thanks for the report double h! Heading down to burwell monday. Anyone else out of burwell besides double h?? Will report after our trip!!

We are going to be heading out to long point bay tomorrow. Any reports from the inner bay? Will post results after our trip.
was at bluff bar this morning, with no luck at all, seemed like the pike shut down with the small bit of low pressure that came through last night....headed to old cut for minnows, and fished there at the channel, took a dozen keeper perch and threw back half a dozen rock bass and a 2 lb pike....not a bad 2 hour second half.

Willy 1027.. how was the size.. I was out in front of st Williams week ago thur.. got about 40 smaaaaaaall perch no keepers... still eating hamburg . the boss keeping me busy now.. going to get out soon... Red...

Well just got back to shore. What a great day on the water. Launched straight out of rowan, fished 6-7 feet of water and managed 25 nice ones in about 2 hours. Not to bad considering we need around a few times.. going out Wednesday again. I will report.

Nine (9 ) trips thus far along North Shore this season from David's Restaurant west from Dover to west of Ryerse, deep and shallow, no perch, no bass , no .gobies. Ouch. Water temps on Friday dropped to 51 degrees F at Wooleys' despite what surface temps on NOAA site said. Won't be long once they climb above 60 degrees F.

was off Port Rowen in about 7' of water on Wednesday...a dozen bluegills was all...but couldn't get minnows at Sandboy before we left so had to use worms....checked at Jimmy Riggins after we came back in and they have minnows..not going in this heat this weekend...will wait till one day through the week...supposed to be a bit cooler. Maybe luck will be better then..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks