What a ride this would be!

B

Big Dave

Lake Erie forecast:D

Today Tonight and SundayWaves one metre building to 3 early this morning then subsiding to 2 this evening. Waves subsiding to one overnight and to less than one half metre near noon Sunday.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

I totally agree, Howling winds just subsided a few minutes ago here on Beach ave.

Port Stanley - 45132
07:00 AM EDT 8 September 2012
Buoy position: 42.46N 81.22
Wind (knots) NNW 24 gust 30 Pressure and tendency (kPa) 99.9 #8595;
Wave height (m) 0.9 Air temperature (°C) 18
Wave period (s) 4 Water temperature (°C) 24

ve2jgs? Ham operator?

BD

519 777 0146

Instead of getting a ride like that I think I'll just sit in my recliner and watch the movie "The Perfect Storm" once again. :(:(

So does that mean you won't take me and my dear old grandma perch fishing this afternoon?

I was just about to call... :p

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

Lake Erie forecast:D

Today Tonight and SundayWaves one metre building to 3 early this morning then subsiding to 2 this evening. Waves subsiding to one overnight and to less than one half metre near noon Sunday.

BD

519 777 0146

Big Dave,

I had an easy 1.0 - 1.5 metre rollers from the NNE this morning heading to the Bluffs. Running around 3400 r.p.m. at 19 m.p.h. the boat actually dove into a couple of waves and the spray came over the boat. Great roller coaster ride:D!!!But once inside it was quite nice and had all the Bluffs to myself for a while. Ended up with 4 pike in the 4-6 lb range. Constantly reeling in to clean the floating weeds off. The ride back in was absolutely flat.

Jim

Hey Jim

I thought it would be rough this morn. Some friends went to Burwell today and boated to Hastings. They got 250 good fish.

I will have to get out with you for pike and maybe some of those HUGE Musky that are rumored out there:D

Good fishing Jim
BD

519 777 0146

quote:

Hey Jim

I thought it would be rough this morn. Some friends went to Burwell today and boated to Hastings. They got 250 good fish.

I will have to get out with you for pike and maybe some of those HUGE Musky that are rumored out there:D

Good fishing Jim
BD

519 777 0146

We can do that for sure, you showed me how/where to catch those perch. Its been a good season although there was a little issue on limits. Now I can show you how to do pike fishing and maybe we can get lucky to hook into a Musky!!! Just remember to bring your camera for proof:D
The limit for pike should be easy to keep track of!!!:D
Jim

quote:

Hey Jim

Good fishing Jim
BD

519 777 0146

NOT A RUMOR Dave ... Sept 11-04 We boated and released a 40lb - 48 incher. Jim can verify that !!

I am sure there is the odd one out there I have seen one myself. It was a tongue in cheek comment:)

BD

519 777 0146

guys if you want lots of big musky action hit light house cove in October. 401 west to Tilbury head 15 minutes north and your there.
Lots go over 50 inches.
Problem is its shoulder to shoulder if you fish off the pier.
Belle river marina and City Marina on The Detroit river are good fall back places when lighthouse is packed

quote:
Originally posted by Donegal

quote:

Hey Jim

Good fishing Jim
BD

519 777 0146

NOT A RUMOR Dave ... Sept 11-04 We boated and released a 40lb - 48 incher. Jim can verify that !!

It was a monster Bruce, that Musky gave you tons of bragging rights!!! You need to break that record, its been 8 yrs :D

Jim

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks