1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well if it's going to be this cold

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by skinny, Dec 7, 2010.

1. skinny

skinny Well-Known Member

let's have some Ice.
    i have the itch to fish. Even though I Jut got a new to me 12 1/2 ft rod to try more stream fishing (no luck yet) I can't wait to get on the ice.
    I have been trying to come up with some other ways of getting my stuff out on the ice as I curently drag and carry it all. I have been messing with ideas of some type of power assist. As I don't have any other real use for a quad or a snowmoblie so i think the added cost (insurance,plates,purchase)may not be worth owning such items.
    anyway let the water freeze

2. FRANKIE

FRANKIE Well-Known Member

I hear you!!! If it is going to be this crappy, bring on the hardwater. Haven't been fishing in two and a half weeks, already starting to have withdrawal symptons:)

3. Braggin Rights

Braggin Rights Well-Known Member

Frank I haven't been fishing in like 2 and a half months! so don't feel to bad buddy! haha And I work in the fishing industry!?!? I don't count 1 hour shore trips with Averie as a fishing day, but we did get out on the shore twice

4. dickie

dickie Active Member

I haven"t gone fishing till the last time I icefished out of St Williams in Feb. Sure would be nice to try it before the year turns over, but I doubt there will be enough ice.

Dick Saarloos

5. wannafish

wannafish New Member

suck it up farmer dick

6. dickie

dickie Active Member

Wannafish don't be such a nob.

Dick Saarloos

7. giller

giller Well-Known Member

next weeks temps might get someone out there looking around.