Off Topic We just want to sit with you Dad

I agree....what a great photo @Ticker ...the dogs seem to be getting along great and have obviously become best friends. Unconditional love.for sure I lost my Golden Retreiver to cancer a couple years back, but she was always there with me sharing moments like this. Our other little dog ( my wife's baby) now waits for me while I am away and is always there when I come in the door after work. Yup, they live for our love and affection

( I couldn't help but think of a caption for the photo of you on the phone with the pooches......Late night snack callout........ "Hi ...yes I need to order 3 pizzas for delivery for me and my buds...one medium with pepperoni, cheese and mushrrooms and the others, well they will be extra large with jerky treat toppings please. " )👍👍 Obviously a great family you have.

Last edited:
I agree....what a great photo @Ticker ...the dogs seem to be getting along great and have obviously become best friends. Unconditional love.for sure I lost my Golden Retreiver to cancer a couple years back, but she was always there with me sharing moments like this. Our other little dog ( my wife's baby) now waits for me while I am away and is always there when I come in the door after work. Yup, they live for our love and affection

( I couldn't help but think of a caption for the photo of you on the phone with the pooches......Late night snack callout........ "Hi ...yes I need to order 3 pizzas for delivery for me and my buds...one medium with pepperoni, cheese and mushrrooms and the others, well they will be extra large with jerky treat toppings please. " )👍👍 Obviously a great family you have.
On the phone with clients
My wife snaped the photo I didn't even know till she sent it to me
Yes they sure give love

A giant there for sure @Wave Runner ...looks like yours and mine would be in a similar weight class. LOL
Lots of love from these lil guys just the same. This is what greets me each and every work night coming in the door. :)
View attachment 76892
Oh for sure lots of love from those little guys but I'm always afraid of stepping on my Shih Poo at only 14 weeks old. :eek: 😁

Yup. Life wouldn't be the same without these 2 putz. And I have the same problem as you @hvyhaul . Mauled for kissing Momma goodbye every morning leaving for work.

Attachments

• IMG_20210323_184503.jpg
    IMG_20210323_184503.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks