Wave runner and site

gibby123

What a great site and people on it. Discussed losing a inline board with my name on it last year and wave runner offers to give me one he found on lake. It continues to amaze me when people are so kind. Thank you WAVE RUNNER and thanks for allowing me to be part of a great group and site. Hope i can pay back

Kudo,s to waverunner from here as well everyone has to start learning somewhere . Stomp you do catch fish I've been witness to it. You're going to have to come back and practice netting fish on the outside of the net. I was 50 percent this am. I'm still learning that method lol.

Yes @Wave Runner certainly deserves some kudos!!! He has helped out many here (and he keeps me entertained by constantly pointing out that I can't catch fish)

That's part of what makes this site so much fun... you can even insult the administrator and still not get kicked off. :giggle::giggle:

@tailfeathers... I know Stomp has caught fish before because he's holding one in his avatar.
But that avatar is several years old now... has he caught any since??? :LOL:

Dam straight @Three Bouys ... that pizza delivery was from long range.. 33 hours or it's free

Hey Stomp and @Three Bouys I know from many years moose hunting in the north that wilderness pizza delivery all the way from London would come at a stiff premium. ;) That's a happy looking group at the table including the dog, someone must have given him a piece too. (y)

Congrats to Stomp for being such a good buddy now you owe him one.... or is it just one less he now owes you? :D

Back