Waterfowl Unit thought

tinboater

Has the LPWA ever considered making decoys available for loan or rent to new waterfowlers in the unit? I am sure some folks would be willing to donate some old decoys for the purpose. I know I have some that I would gladly give up to start a project like that.

I believe that at Rondeau they have some decoys available on certain ponds and even a canoe or two. It seems like a good idea to attract new hunters.

quote:
Originally posted by tinboater

Has the LPWA ever considered making decoys available for loan or rent to new waterfowlers in the unit? I am sure some folks would be willing to donate some old decoys for the purpose. I know I have some that I would gladly give up to start a project like that.

I believe that at Rondeau they have some decoys available on certain ponds and even a canoe or two. It seems like a good idea to attract new hunters.

Warm Barrels
Boltzz

Sorry about the blank post. I have a brand new dz decs I would donate in exchange for a knowledgeable hunting partner in the unit. Maybe that would sweeten the pot, equipment donation for guided hunt to build up inventory.

Warm Barrels
Boltzz

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks