Water levels

Jlund1

Hi guys. This isn’t fishing related and I apologize for that. Has anyone had issues on the point this year with water draining slowly in their plumbing? My kitchen sink on the Point is really slow now and I think it’s because of the high lake levels. Just wondering, thanks

For sure.
Anyone with a septic bed that’s over ten years old is probably fully submerged in the lake right now. And most people’s tanks will be under the water level of the lake.

The honey truck will be busy pumping tanks next week, cause no ones septic tank is gonna work when under water......

I haven’t herd lots of reports of the same thing. I know some people who cannot use plumbing at all out here when The water is high.
Might have to resort to the old saying.
If it’s yellow let it mellow
When It’s brown flush it down.

Hi guys. This isn’t fishing related and I apologize for that. Has anyone had issues on the point this year with water draining slowly in their plumbing? My kitchen sink on the Point is really slow now and I think it’s because of the high lake levels. Just wondering, thanks

Check your septic tank. It might be full. The little indicator stick on the lid of the septic tank could be stuck down. We had that happen earlier in the spring at our cottage on the point. The kitchen sink took forever to drain.. went and poked the stick and it came flying up.. honey wagon came and emptied the tanks and it’s been good ever since. Hopefully that’s all the issue is.
Good luck.

If you have the little stick that means you have a holding tank. Hopefully Jlund or talking about a septic if not then Brandon you may be correct time for the honey truck. My septic is clean and in good working order just the weeping tiles are draining slow because the ground is so saturated it’s taking a little longer to catch up.

Back