walleye...where are you?

Ken

Glasgow, Stanley or Burwell/Bruce or Sobey's....what's my best bet for Walleye

Just an opinion, windy weather has keep most from enjoying the erie fishery.

Have been frequenting burwell the last 3 or 4 outings and it been pretty good catching 3 or 4 each visit except the last trip.

it was more like the trips i have made out of stanley the few weeks prior, marking not many fish and catching none in stanley and just one in burwell.

Personally i think the larger numbers of fish have moved deeper with the water temp rising, but with the weather cooling as it has in the past week perhaps they may be found in the mid to high 50's but I will not be setting up in anything less than 60 thursday.

mixed reports from Glasgow , had a friend that caught 2 bows and 2 walleye the same weekend i managed my one in burwell and he said a few at the dock were skunked.

there was a promising report from stanley mixed in with another thread a week or so back and then a few reports from another site of success SE of glasgow around the same timeframe.

Looking forward to tomorrows reports from the bruce fishermen and women .

Enjoy

Glasgow, Stanley or Burwell/Bruce or Sobey's....what's my best bet for Walleye
fished Glasgow last couple of outings and never touched any walleye which is not to say they're not there but we only managed bows. I've heard Pt. Stanley has a mixed bag of walleye and trout

Anyone getting any on the outter bay, was out today and 4 other boats and no one was getting anything? I didn't even have a knock off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks