Walleye tomorrow at Burwell

BigDogg

My mother just showed up for the week-end and I was thinking of taking her out to Burwell tomorrow morning, any reports on the fishing, haven't seen or read much lately. I was also thinking of Perch fishing, i have a slight water leak into the boat from my bellows so sitting with out the boat moving is a no go till it get fixed. This will be my last time out. Thanks in advance for any information.

I was out at Glasgow last Sunday, we caught 4 in 4 hours... all on the same lure an old purple and black bomber
we fished 65 - 72 fow and every fish was caught with 55' of cable out on the down riggers... nothing on dipsey divers, tried spoons, other body baits and worm harnesses... nothing

I don't have ledcore so maybe that will work, I think the challenge with the dipsey's was getting them deep enough. No reason they wouldn't work if not for that

We were last weekend on the other side of the lake, Nanticoke. Nearly all bits were at 30-40 ft depth, whether we were at 100 fow (3 walleyes in 3 hours)or later in the day in 60-70 fow (8 walleyes in 2 hours) despite marking fish on the bottom. Worm rigs sucked for the 1st time, almost all fish caught on the RRFs.

My mother just showed up for the week-end and I was thinking of taking her out to Burwell tomorrow morning, any reports on the fishing, haven't seen or read much lately. I was also thinking of Perch fishing, i have a slight water leak into the boat from my bellows so sitting with out the boat moving is a no go till it get fixed. This will be my last time out. Thanks in advance for any information.

Just a thought, maybe if your taking on water, don't go out, were a week from November?

Run 27 foot bandits on your planer boards no wait should work

Like this

Attachments

• 38357D18-D6E7-4CA8-B4FA-9DE62933B8CA.jpeg
    38357D18-D6E7-4CA8-B4FA-9DE62933B8CA.jpeg
    782.6 KB · Views: 146
Thanks for the concern fellas, I didn't make it because of it, I guess it was more wishful thinking on my end. Season is over and now onto hunting and ice fishing.

Back