Walk on charter

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I was out yesterday with the brother in law and nephew the walleye are still there. I am going to offer walk on charters starting Friday thru Monday minimum 2 maximum 4 people per charter .call or text me 519 765 5321.

Last edited:
Went for perch yesterday from Burwell to Hastings got lots of gobies so went for walleye did well. All I talked to did not do well on Perch.

Last edited:
Have 2 people for Saturday can take 2 more Sunday still open Monday half full room for 2.

I'm available for am open seat, hopefully central basin as that is closer for me. Not too early as I'm not good much before 10am! My fridge is a little low so if you can provide a lunch and some beers that would be great.

P.S. I usually forget my wallet!
:):):):)

Obviously a joke I'm pretty sure I can do a dozen charters cheaper tha me running my own boat for the year!:(

Hope you fill up its been a great year and there still biting!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks