Used darts

Roger

Hey folks I joined a dart league for my first time in my home town at my local sports club and love the game and the sportsman ship a lot of good people help teach me the game but the darts i bought were very heavy 30 -32 grams witch I thought were good but are way to heavy for my throwing style so I am looking if anyone in the 68 community would have any darts around the 22-26 gram darts for sale thanks to all responders

I have a few used darts. Best offer, no low balls I know what I have.

21587120-1.jpg

If you are anywhere near St. Thomas I could possibly help you out, if you want to pm me your phone number I could text you some pics of a few sets, mostly 23 grams , quality darts

If you are anywhere near St. Thomas I could possibly help you out, if you want to pm me your phone number I could text you some pics of a few sets, mostly 23 grams , quality darts

Yes as a matter of fact I live in St Thomas

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks