Update for Humminbird

I gotta know what humminbird did to you?? It’s okay this is a safe space just let it all out
Hahahaha
Helix 7. Sold it with the hand crank downrigger and 8 pound ball for 140 bucks.

It didn’t do anything to me. Or for me. Garbage in, garbage out. Nothing but problems. Glad to have that thing gone.

Helix 7. Sold it with the hand crank downrigger and 8 pound ball for 140 bucks.

It didn’t do anything to me. Or for me. Garbage in, garbage out. Nothing but problems. Glad to have that thing gone.
Fair enough

That humminbird 7 is like a $900 unit
You should of tried to get more for it

That humminbird 7 is like a $900 unit
You should of tried to get more for it
I paid 600 or there abouts for it at fishing world 3 years ago. It’s NEVER been a 900 dollar unit and it’s performance showed that. (Musky CAnada discount). Biggest POS ever. Just glad to get rid of it. It’s a small lake sounder….

thomaso left this place happy with a hand crank rigger and an 8 pound cannon ball. He removed the garbage on garbage day.

My loss, his gain. 2 happy parties

Last edited:
I paid 600 or there abouts for it at fishing world 3 years ago. It’s NEVER been a 900 dollar unit and it’s performance showed that. (Musky CAnada discount). Biggest POS ever. Just glad to get rid of it. It’s a small lake sounder….

thomaso left this place happy with a hand crank rigger and an 8 pound cannon ball. He removed the garbage on garbage day.

My loss, his gain. 2 happy parties

My bad $800 on sale
$1200 regular

My bad $800 on sale
$1200 regular
Heads up. Mine was 3 years old. Felt like 20..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks