Unit hours on Fridays

If revenue is what the unit is after.... Then why can't we open a Sunday hunt in the unit?
Sundays are legal hunting days now
You would probably almost double your revenue

That seems very valid, Dicker. For the sake of revenue, the Unit should look at moving the two consecutive days to the weekend. Something like Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

This is an interesting discussion and contains some good ideas. I would just like to remind everyone that while this forum is a great place to exchange ideas and for a sounding board with other individuals who are interested in the unit it should not be considered direct or official communication with either the LPWA board of directors or the Waterfowl Unit or Park management. Some members of both do read and participate in these discussions but generally as individuals and as most who participate here do so under a username is really not official communication.

If you would like to bring an idea or suggestion for improvement officially to the Executive and Board of the LPWA it is pretty easy to do. You can send an email to lpwa@kwic.com. If you want to communicate with Unit or Park Management there is a suggestion box in the office. If you feel strongly about your idea I would suggest you do both.

I am a new sustaining member. I would have joined irrespective of hunting times on Friday. I will be to my benefit however with the extended times. I live approximately three hours from the unit and being able to hunt Friday afternoon will increase my participation although I appreciate it will not serve to increase revenue by much.

Best regards to all, I look forward to meeting some of you.

Dan

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks