tuesday for Glasgow?

Buckhorn

I have a rare weekday opportunity to fish on Tuesday. Still new to Erie trolling for walleye and reading weather/wave projections. This data from windfinder seems (to me) to show a nice calm day out of Port Glasgow. what does this boards experience say?
1662991883973.png

If I were to go out I would wait and go in the afternoon when the waves have calmed down a bit.
Remember to double the wave height so in the morning the waves will be about 5ft high.
Your going to want a decent size boat as well.

i guess i have to be flexible and take advantage of the good days when they come. as an alternative, with the wind direction, the inner bay should be protected? or there is always lower grand. anyone here try hamilton harbour?

Tuesday morning winds don't look too bad but suppose to pick up again quite early and those 80% thunderstorms seem little sketchy

its important to check multiple forecasts and then reference that to the weather buoy data see if it matches what was forecasted

I think there is also a waterspout advisory out there for the great lakes for early this week with the air temperature drop and the warm lakes like perfect recipe

Back