Trip one done on Sunday july 16

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Trevor M brought out a couple pier pinker buddies this morning!! They had a blast and where discussing a return trip long before being done. 18 yellow pickerel were harvested so they wouldn't drown !!!5,6 and 7 leadcore on inline boards brought the majority of the fish to the boat with mixed veggies being best lure. 2 dipseys back 120 got a good number as well. Happy customers with a thumbs up up for the red herring fish guy. We left his walleye in the lake for him and his American friends lol.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689528027091.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689528027091.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 20230716_130420.jpg
    20230716_130420.jpg
    704.7 KB · Views: 145
Trevor M brought out a couple pier pinker buddies this morning!! They had a blast and where discussing a return trip long before being done. 18 yellow pickerel were harvested so they wouldn't drown !!!5,6 and 7 leadcore on inline boards brought the majority of the fish to the boat with mixed veggies being best lure. 2 dipseys back 120 got a good number as well. Happy customers with a thumbs up up for the red herring fish guy. We left his walleye in the lake for him and his American friends lol.
lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ @tailfeathers Charter & to your happy clientโ€™s!! 4 โ€œThumbs UP!!โ€ right back to you all!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and where was my invite?? ๐Ÿค” and just kidding,๐Ÿ˜‰ for I need to take my own boat out,because lately it has been crying, โ€œthat it needs water!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ lol ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks for leaving some โ€œ WALLEYEโ€™S!!โ€ in the lake for the @Red Hering and also to my American ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ friends,as well!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š lol ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ for I am looking forward to be catching some walleyeโ€™s again,soon!! ๐Ÿ˜œ Enjoy your โ€œpickerel??โ€ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿซข fry to you all!! ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for taking us out Tom. As you said, had a blast again, caught fish, learned something new and STILL got to pick on "Hooks" even though he wasn't out with us but in my defense, I didn't start it this time....... HE did. I just retaliated a lil bit. :ROFLMAO:

Both Kyle and Kevin have told me to let'em know when I wanna go again so they can make the necessary arrangements with their significant others for that day (when that day will be not sure yet. Likely late this month or early next month sometime.) Here's the pictures I took. Just got home so I'm gonna go put that last one to good use now and get the fish I brought home cleaned. Thanks again. (I'll make my own report once I have the fish taken care of and put away :))

Attachments

• Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (1).jpg
    Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (1).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (2).jpg
    Charter with Kyle and Kevin on Tailfeathers July 16 2023 3 person limit (2).jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Tailfeathers fillet knife.jpg
    Tailfeathers fillet knife.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 56
Nice catch tailfeathers! How deep of water were you fishin.

Sorry Red. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธI thought you'd be out in your own boat today. I'll try to remember to ask you for next time we go out.....ok?
No problem @Trevor M and you donโ€™t need to ask me about getting on a charter,because I was just kidding in my previous post,about not being invited to come along with you fellows on @tailfeathers Charter. Just like last year when I was asked to go on @tailfeathers Charter, or on any charter is,that I would rather be using my own boat, ( nothing against @tailfeathers charter ),but due to the fact that I have spend the money to get my own boat,so therefore I should be using it. Enjoy your walleye fry to you & all,and congratulations to everyone for getting their limitโ€™s. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

No problem @Trevor M and you donโ€™t need to ask me about getting on a charter,because I was just kidding in my previous post,about not being invited to come along with you fellows on @tailfeathers Charter. Just like last year when I was asked to go on @tailfeathers Charter, or on any charter is,that I would rather be using my own boat, ( nothing against @tailfeathers charter ),but due to the fact that I have spend the money to get my own boat,so therefore I should be using it. Enjoy your walleye fry to you & all,and congratulations to everyone for getting their limitโ€™s. ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
I know ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks