TO ALL CHANNEL 6-8 MEMBERS!

Thank you Wave Runner! I too would like to wish all Happy Holidays and much happiness and good health and success on the water and/or in the field in 2017. The valued contributions of the sponsors and the active and interesting participation of the membership here combine to continue to make Channel 6-8 possible. You guys make my job as 'webmaster' an easy and enjoyable task and for this I am very grateful. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of this on-line forum and gives me pause to reflect on how quickly does pass time. In 2017, although I do like my 'real' job and my web site admin duties, I resolve to spend less time at the keyboard and more time with a fishing rod in hand (and with some more fish to show for it;)). I hope that others here are able to enjoy more time in their beloved outdoor pursuits in the coming New Year!

@stomp... WOW! 20 years, congrats and may you have at least another 20. More time with a rod in your hand will hopefully improve the chances of getting that elusive big musky that you have pursued most of your adult life. (y) :D:D

@stomp Channel 68 is 20 years old and still going strong. Keep up the good work maintaining this site(y) Have a Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Stomp and the family. We'll get together this spring to do the DR and kick @Reddog and @Red Hering a$$ in the 2017 LPBAA pike tournaments.
Thanks @Three Bouys and all the best to you and yours. I may need to have you hook a few and hand me the rod in 2017 in order to keep my New Year's resolution!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I've only been on here a short while and usually only read all the stories. Thanks Stomp for doing this for 20 yrs and I hope you keep doing it for another 20 yrs I should have a boat by then lol tight lines to everyone and happy fishing in 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I've only been on here a short while and usually only read all the stories. Thanks Stomp for doing this for 20 yrs and I hope you keep doing it for another 20 yrs I should have a boat by then lol tight lines to everyone and happy fishing in 2017
Thanks fishhead67! I hope I can go another 20 (at least), but we never know these things, so I hope to fish hard while I still am able. @Duck Soup's example is a source of inspiration. He has been a big part of this idea from the beginning. His most excellent reports have been a constant all these years and are a big reason why many come here to "read all the stories".

Thanks fishhead67! I hope I can go another 20 (at least), but we never know these things, so I hope to fish hard while I still am able. @Duck Soup's example is a source of inspiration. He has been a big part of this idea from the beginning. His most excellent reports have been a constant all these years and are a big reason why many come here to "read all the stories".
MERRY CHRISTMAS @stomp/family.I can't believe that it has been 20 year's already also.Excellent job!! (y) I am already looking forward to @Duck Soup first Pike Fishing report out of his boat next spring in 2017. It will be exciting again to compete against you & @Three Bouys during the 2017 Pike Tournaments. Tight Lines in 2017!! (y) and don't catch all the Pike!! :rolleyes:LOL :whistle:;)(y)

Thank you Wave Runner! I too would like to wish all Happy Holidays and much happiness and good health and success on the water and/or in the field in 2017. The valued contributions of the sponsors and the active and interesting participation of the membership here combine to continue to make Channel 6-8 possible. You guys make my job as 'webmaster' an easy and enjoyable task and for this I am very grateful. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of this on-line forum and gives me pause to reflect on how quickly does pass time. In 2017, although I do like my 'real' job and my web site admin duties, I resolve to spend less time at the keyboard and more time with a fishing rod in hand (and with some more fish to show for it;)). I hope that others here are able to enjoy more time in their beloved outdoor pursuits in the coming New Year!
Happy new year

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks