Time to swap out your boat for a Canoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be communicating with the OFAH as well. This environment minister guy needs to be corrected/shut down immediately.

I guess he'd suggest that NASCAR goes to pedals and batteries?

Not even close to living in reality.

You said it right Springbok! (That is, don’t listen too closely to that $hit!) This is a politician speaking here. Their foot is in their mouth at some point in every interview- you can't believe it all.

Thanks to Corey for posting the clip...

Fossil fuels will continue to be available (maybe more expensive or taxed, but still available). They'll always be amazing at storing and transporting energy into remote areas, and there will continue to be parts of the population who 100% rely on that. The guy just made a bad example of how you could reduce fuel consumption that ticked fishermen off… it’s not like he introduced a tax on outboards or tried to ban me from running my gigantic old 2 stroke that probably pollutes more than 5 modern ones combined.

What we use is a drop in the bucket of the country's energy use, and so a smarter politician talking about ways to reduce fuel use would probably target those boring daily activities that actually use a huge amount, like commuting and home heating.

It is good to give them your feedback! but remember, they're only f*cking politicians. They don’t all understand it, and most of what they do is reversed by the guy who comes in next.

Interesting Facts:

- Canada’s #1 export to China is… coal! - Canada’s contribution to global emissions is 1.6%. If we sold LNG to China instead, that would have a far greater impact on reducing emissions.
- Trudeau wants to massively reduce fertilizer usage by farmers. By the numbers this would reduce global emissions by .0028%. It would have a much greater impact on food supply as the yield of harvests would be reduced and we would have to import food to replace what we used to grow. The transportation of food from Mexico would create more emissions.
- By 2035, Trudeau wants all new vehicles to be EVs. In order for this to occur, we would need over 440,000 charging stations. We currently have 8800… I wonder if he has a plan on how to produce all this energy for charging when everyone plugs in every day at 5pm?

I just watched the canoe clip. Blows my mind.

Dr. David Suzuki needs to take a break from zooming from engagement to engagement in his carbon spewing private jet and show me any.....ANY scientific evidence that carbon taxes have an impact on climate change. In 1973 we were taught we were all going to freeze to death in the coming ice age. In 1989 Al Gore and his UN buddies said we would be losing entire nations to rising sea levels by 2000 if we didn't immediately change our ways. I need a list of those lost nations.

I'm as much about clean water and blue skies and healthy ecosystems as any other outdoors person. But the climate change community continue to lose credibility with the doomsday scenarios, always with a drop dead date that comes and goes with a new red line drawn every few years. Im now convinced the whole concept is a UN sanctioned global welfare scheme designed to drain the West financially until we are all on an equally miserable global footing. Because "its fair"

If we really want to stop emissions, lets put more focus and pressure on India and China. I lived and travelled extensively in China for 3 years. Its a toxic shithole. It is not getting better. There is no blue sky nor any clean water. India is no better and I've seen that with my own eyes as well.
Canada and the USA have greatly cleaned up their act. Sure we can do more, and we should. And we are.

Its scary what a collection of true believers these idiots have become.
I agree that more needs to be done to persevere our environment. Yes there has been red lines come and go. But I will never forget the first time I experienced a thunder storm in January 1987 I think, blew my mind, since then I think that climate change is a real threat..

I agree that more needs to be done to persevere our environment. Yes there has been red lines come and go. But I will never forget the first time I experienced a thunder storm in January 1987 I think, blew my mind, since then I think that climate change is a real threat..
The hottest day in Ontario (recorded) was in 1919…. 42 degrees. Let’s not pee the bed or fall for this media and liberal fodder…

1919….. 1919. Well before a liberal carbon handcuff/tax was even imagined….

Well before coal fired heating was a glimmer in Trudeau’s eye.

I think if you look at global averages over lots and lots of time are ever so slowly rising by negligible amounts
but over the course of a lifetime or two or so maybe it’s alot
But there isn’t much we can do about it. Even with all the carbon tax in the world I don’t it will make a difference hahaha who knows.

We be swapping out our vehicles with canoes next.

Attachments

• 679b8e49063b5db688563ad21d448637.jpg
    679b8e49063b5db688563ad21d448637.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 9
Well the climate cult been drinking some coolaid
It's started in the 60-70 with ice age predictions
Than global warming than climate change now its climate emergency
Note the words are being used are there for scaring you , we will be boiled to death by 2035
Sure show me the non bias data, it doesn't exist as it s manipulated, but some don't see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks